Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In Sync with the Bird Motif...

It does seem as though this crop circle season is turning into a 'zoological year'-- so far, we've had a jellyfish, birds (shown in picture, courtesy of Crop Circle Connector), a dragonfly, and three fish, and the season is still young.

Personally, I am very partial to the 'Counter-rotating Birds' formation, as it seems to be referencing something I have been doing recently while meditating.

I will pause here for a moment to say two things:

1) I personally think that all crop formations carry multiple meanings/messages, which are all coherent and are meant for multiple recipients. They are not a 'single correct message' form of communication, but are instead sort of holographic. This means they have simultaneous meaningful messages for individual human observers, the sentient Earth, and the Skypeople and/or interdimensional entities who made them, and that all of the messages are valid. I also think that one of the purposes of crop formations is to get us Terran-humans used to multi-layer, multi-purpose types of communication. They are an exercise aimed at least in part at getting us out of a 'there is only one correct answer to any given question' mindset.

2) While the lay of the crop in the above picture has been characterized by the people examining the formation on the ground as 'rough, and having a lot of broken plant-material', I still think the formation is genuine (i.e., not hoaxed by humans attempting to muddy the situation). Furthermore, I think the breakage and the roughness is, in this case, a part of one of the message-facets of this formation.

Now, back to my story-- I have, for a number of years, attempted to send mental pictures to the beings/energies who make the crop formations, to see if what I send would eventually wind up on the ground somewhere. Long story short, I've had several 'hits', and the way in which the designs tallied with what I'd visualized, has led me to the idea that whoever/whatever has been making crop formations over the years can clearly perceive our thoughts. I also began to understand that a formation made seemingly in direct answer to my sent visualization also had equally valid, individually tailored messages for other observers, which did not lessen the basic validity of any of the messages 'bundled' in the formations.

What this has meant for me is that each year, although the crop formations appear half a world away from me, there are at least a handful that directly reference things I visualize in such a way as to be obvious to me personally that someone has been gently 'surfing my consciousness-field' (as per my invitation via projected visualizations to do so).

This year, I have been working on a meditative visualization technique for accessing and moving healing energy into my body. It involves, in part, picturing two counter-rotating discs of energy that spread out around me from a center-point in my solar plexus (Third chakra, for those who are metaphysically-inclined). The upper disc spins in a counter-clockwise direction (in agreement with the Northern Hemisphere Coriolus-spin-effect), while the lower disc spins clockwise. I find that keeping the visualization of both discs going in opposite directions at the same time is a bit tricky, so I sometimes see them as having either vanes (like a turbine) or feathers (like a bird's primary flight-feathers) which seems to help me keep the rotation-directions clear in my mind's eye. Making the discs spin in my meditation generates a vertical tube or cord perpendicular to the discs, which aligns parallel to my spine, and starts radiating energy into my body.

In total, the meditation consists of generating and spinning the discs, which then generates the center-cord, which then generates the healing energy. To sustain the spin-visualization for 20 to 30 minutes, I use music (perferably something like electronic dance/trance stuff with a rapid, even beat) to help me do this.

In performing the meditation regularly, I have discovered that the exercise has two components that act simultaneously, just like the counter-rotating discs. On the one hand, it generates an energy-cord that feeds/heals my bodily energy, and on the other, it breaks up unhealthy energy patterns in the area encompassed by my own energy-field. I sometimes see this happen during the meditation when my consciousness spontaneously drops to an area between the two discs-- when this happens, I see an area of turbulence in the space between the discs that is created by their counter-rotation. The incoming healing energy forces the 'old stuff' out between the two discs, where it is literally torn apart and recycled into energy thrown outward by the motion of the discs.

I now ask the reader to reexamine the crop circle picture shown above in light of the description of my meditation.

The counter-rotating energies are shown clearly by the directions of the birds' beaks/faces, with the upper/outer rotation being counterclockwise, and the inner/lower rotation moving opposite to it, in a clockwise direction. Just as I use the device of vanes or feathers to keep the rotation straight visually, the birds' heads do the same in the formation. The center 'hole' in the formation marks the position of the generated cord or channel. Even the music is there-- the formation is seven-fold, as are the notes of the standard musical octave (the eighth note of the octave is a higher repeat iteration of the first note). The eight dots that make up the 'teardrop comet' are the full octave, and the teardrop points in the direction of the upper-disc spin.

While there is no doubt in my mind that the circlemakers are telling me that they clearly see (and applaud) my meditation efforts, there is also no doubt in my mind that they are saying other things to other people. And when I found out about the rough lay and the (unusual) broken plants within the formation, I realized that they had another message for me.

As anyone who gets involved with these sorts of things knows, anomalies and conspiracies interconnect, as do crop formations and UFOs. When I heard about the rough lay of the crop, several ideas collided in my head all at once-- the 'we oppose deception' message the circlemakers left many years back, the way my meditation breaks up and releases old energy, and that staple of black project conspiracy, the Aviary-- and I thought, "Oh my Goddess, the grain-smashing, Earth-trashing Aviary is being deconstructed..."

Maybe when we heal ourselves, we really do heal the world.

2 comments:

Starborne said...

T'Zairis,
Once again you have blown my mind!!! Before I even started reading your blog post for the picture, I knew exactly what it represented, two counter-rotating energy fields. As one field rotates, the energy is directed to the center where it "pings" back out to the outter rim. At the same time, the second field is throwing energy out towards the rim, where it "pings" off the rim and back to the center. As they do this simultaniously, there is a series of standing waves set up. (There are people who are discovering that this is what electrons are, but that's beside the point!)

You are so very correct in your point of a multi-layered holographic communication written into the circles.

The two points in your blog that reeaaally hit home with me were:

-Your meditation of the two counter-rotating fields.

-Sending a mental message to the circle makers.

First off, your meditation is very close to what I do, only instead of two disks, I use the image of a Merkaba with the two tetrahedrons counter-rotating at my 4th chakra, and creating the pillar of energy along my spine.

Now the point of sending a mental image to someone and having them getting it is something I had thought about sharing with you last night... which is why you completely blew my mind!! :)

I've been part of an experiment for the last 2 months over at Divine Cosmos (.com). The whole experiment is set up like this:
There are 3 parts that people choose before the start of the weekend; Sender, Receiver, and Observer/Supporter.

The job of these roles are as follows:

Sender- chooses an image they would like to send (ex. a blue moon, a pinecone, The Tree of Life, etc.) and meditates on sending the object in mind.

Receiver- meditates on keeping their mind open to receiving the chosen object.

Observer/supporter- Supports the group by meditating and keeping the whole group connected by sending healing energy/love/light. They also are told by the senders what the object is so they can hold it in their mind with out sending it.

The experiment starts on Friday night and ends Sunday night, on Thursday we get together (this is on a message board) and decide who's doing what. The senders get together to decide the image, and then message the observers. The whole weekend is used to meditate (whenever it's convenient) and carry out the preset roles you picked on Thursday. On Monday, the receivers message the senders and tell them what they saw. After everyone reports in, the senders reveal the image, and everyone talks about their experiences.

It's quite fun, and who ever would like to join in, or even start your own project here is more than welcome. I thought since there are a few open-minded individuals here that you might like to try it out. :)

Thorn Harefoot said...

Starborne,

Validation is so-o-o-o great!!!

Just as I validated several things for you, your response has validated some for me, particularly in the information you shared about counter-rotation and standing waves.

The reason I say this is because when I do my meditation-thing and call up the cord, the cord does not provide energy in a smooth flow-- it actually pulses. The closest I can come to a visual model is a plucked string on a guitar or harp, but the cord in my meditation does the pulsing by oscillation within itself-- it does not change position in space, as does a guitar-string.

With regard to your 'sender/receiver' experiments, they sound very interesting. Since my work-week includes the entire weekend, I probably wouldn't be able to do much formally, but I do have the feeling that I am probably already contributing a bit as a sort of meta-supporter. Part of what my energies ask me to do every time I run the healing meditation is to send out energy at the end to others who could use the energy-support. I do this by massively up-scaling the discs, etc. Sometimes the discs get so big, I have to go up the cord and look down from space to see the edges of the energy being generated.

I also wanted to say that if you get any hits of your own regarding any crop formations during the season, let me know. I like touching base with folks who are pursuing active interaction with the phenomenon. I think there are a lot of us who are doing a lot of the same things, and it is interesting to me that we all sort of seem to grok just what to do!

Peace,

T'Z